OUR POLICY INFO
We founded Pure Elegance Bridal with one principle in mind - providing an incredible shopping experience for our customers. We work hard to provide exceptional customer service and pride ourselves on never straying from our founding principles. Check out our store policies below and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require further information.
BRIDAL GOWN CONTRACT (TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
Please read carefully all information concerning our guidelines, terms and conditions before committing to any of our products. You should understand that by ordering/purchasing any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The dress purchased is either brand new or a sample (off the peg) which may have small imperfections. Anything imperfections or damage noticed by Pure Elegance Bridal would be discussed with you, or listed, prior to purchase.
2. If you notice any damage/imperfections when you receive the product from us, please discuss this with us within 14 days of delivery. After the 14 days has passed, We will assume that you accept the condition of the item and Pure Elegance Bridal will not accept any responsibility for the gown thereafter.
3. Pure Elegance Bridal will accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date under the distance selling regulations. If you would like to return the item, please make this known to us within the 14 day period, otherwise you may forfeit your rights to return the item.
4. Gowns are ordered in standard sizes. Please be aware that gown sizes are different to that of high street sizes. Pure Elegance Bridal will not accept any responsibility in respect of any changes which may occur in the Customers size and body shape between the purchase date and the wedding date.
5. We offer the opportunity to pay in instalments via Klarna or Paypal Credit. Please note that whilst we offer these as a payment method, any finance offered will be made between you and the finance provider.
6. Your item will be dispatched within 2-5 working days after receiving payment. We will only send your order via a tracked, insured method, at the buyers expense, to ensure both you and Pure Elegance Bridal are financially protected.
7. If we do not receive cleared payment from you, your credit/debit card provider or if your credit/debit card expires or is rejected, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. We reserve the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to using third party collection agencies.
8. You are solely responsible for any fees charged to your credit/debit card by the issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, overdraft, insufficient funds, and over the credit limit fees. You agree to notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 14 days after they first appear on your account statement. If you do not bring them to our attention within 14 days, you agree that you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
9. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
10. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order garments from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Shipping Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Garments).
By placing an order, you agree to the above Bridal Gown Contract and consent to having read and understood the terms and conditions.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We hope you are happy with your dress purchase, but should you have changed your mind, we offer a 14 day return policy from the date the item was delivered.
We will only be able to refund the original payment method. If this was by debit or credit card, then the refund will be made back on to the card you used to make the purchase.
It’s important that you return the item in a resaleable condition, unless faulty. We would expect the item to be returned in the original packaging, unaltered, undamaged and unused. The item will be checked when it’s received by us and we reserve the right to refuse a refund if we feel that the item has been damaged, used, altered or is deemed in some way to be unsaleable.
Refunds will not be provided for dresses that have been discounted further due to imperfections - this will be stated in the listing.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item to us within 28 days of the delivery date and will be at the buyers expense. Refunds given will include the price paid for the item and the original delivery charge.
Items are usually dispatched within 2 - 5 working days by an insured, tracked method such as Royal Mail, Hermes or similar. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any delay in the delivery but we will try to keep you up to date as much as possible. If you do come across a delay or the item is damaged on arrival, please contact us to resolve for you.
Your dress will be sent in it’s own dress bag to ensure it can be safely stored away until your special day.